HPS attending SSMET 2014 and EuCAP 2014
HPS attends to the European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials & Environmental Testing (SSMET) 2014 in Brunswick, Germany. Moreover, serveral publications are subject to oral presentations, i.e.:
- HIGH CONDUCTIVITY CFRP SANDWICH TECHNOLOGIES FOR PLATFORMS
- KUDGR – DUAL GRIDDED CARBON FIBER REINFORCED PLASTIC REFLECTOR
- NON-CONVENTIONAL CARBON NANOTUBE SKELETON REINFORCED COMPOSITES FOR SPACE APPLICATIONS
- SCALABLE – INNOVATIVE SCALABLE LARGE DEPLOYBLE ANTENNA REFLECTOR
- VANESSA – VALIDATION OF NUMERICAL ENGINEERING SIMULATIONS – STANDARDISATION ACTIONS
More information on the congress itself is found by following this link.
Visit our booth at EuCAP!
In addition, HPS attends and presents publications as well as contributes to the exhibition of the 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2014) in The Hauge, The Netherlands. The publications address the following topics:
- A Q/V-band Antenna for Feeder Link Applications
- An Ultra Rapid Deployable Antenna for on-the-field Satellite Communications
- In-orbit verification of novel reflector antenna technologies – the final step of a European-German development
- RF Design Challenges for a New DGR Concept
More information on the conference itself is found by following this link.